Do you find yourself trying to make sense out of CAPTCHA, those word verifications that you enter to let the web know you are not a machine?
1. xvqhg – Klingon for mucous or phlegm.
2. Hiperisd – like hypnosis but it makes you become hip even if you are woefully uncool.
3. Hemer – Dolores Umbridge, the toad lady in Harry potter.
4. nonlic – what you do to an ice cream cone when it falls in the dirt.
5. gicions – a strong flavored onion-like herb that is brown and mushy.
6. tairmi – a paper doll competition.
7. cotsinp a soldier on bivouac who is afraid of his bed folding up on him.
8. avesidie – the edges of a broad passageway.
9. tarowfu – a Chinese martial art involving globing poi on your opponent in strenuous physical forms.
10. Sublepi – pre-leprosy.
11. Scropr – a person who gropes male genitalia.
12. Manglav – a mangled slaiv person.
Please let me know your favorite CAPTCHA from this list and the previous.
© 2010 J.B. Vadeboncoeur