Do you find yourself trying to make sense out of CAPTCHA, those word verifications that you enter to let the web know you are not a machine?
I do, here is what I have found out about some of the ‘words’. See also my previous CAPTCHA defined, also here and here. No offense meant to anyone of any CAPSTRACTION. XD
1. Wanpatio what they say when you order a patio in Texas
2. Brocestr – a black ancestor
3. Larcid – a stolen pig that dies and the fat goes bad.
4. Ponsahot – a good looking girl who pushes a Ponsi scheme.
5. Agger – I used to be slow to agger but I’ve gotten quicker.
6. Mismo – a lady who always wants more.
7. Shinge – a form of grunge made popular in Japan.
8. Mensup – when your period is over.
9. s8x9t3 – the 2033 terminator series. It stands for Super 8 extreme T3.
10. Horksman, – those guys who hawk luggies.
11. Itzing – what lemon zinger tea does.
12. Penpr. – A combined word for paper and pen, also the name of the new soon to be released computer notebook
<p> © 2010 J.B. Vadeboncoeur </p>