Do you find yourself trying to make sense out of CAPTCHA, those word verifications that you enter to let the web know you are not a machine?
I do, here is what I have found out about some of the ‘words’. See also my previous CAPTCHA defined, also here and here. No offense meant to anyone of any CAPSTRACTION. 😄
1. Wanpatio what they say when you order a patio in Texas
2. Brocestr – a black ancestor
3. Larcid – a stolen pig that dies and the fat goes bad.
4. Ponsahot – a good looking girl who pushes a Ponsi scheme.
5. Agger – I used to be slow to agger but I’ve gotten quicker.
6. Mismo – a lady who always wants more.
7. Shinge – a form of grunge made popular in Japan.
8. Mensup – when your period is over.
9. s8x9t3 – the 2033 terminator series. It stands for Super 8 extreme T3.
10. Horksman, – those guys who hawk luggies.
11. Itzing – what lemon zinger tea does.
12. Penpr. – A combined word for paper and pen, also the name of the new soon to be released computer notebook
<p> © 2010 J.B. Vadeboncoeur </p>