Happy 101 Award.
Anamaris at Chef It Yourself gave me this award.
Cool, eh? Good friends give on to others. They share the love and wealth and cupcakes. And so, the rules for this privilege are to
a) copy and display the award on one’s blog.
b) List who gave me the award and link to their blog
c) List 10 things that make me happy, and
d) Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know.
OK, a & b are done. Now for C = Happy Time
- My husband Barry, he is funny, sexy, free to be himself, crazy, authentic, wise and my friend.
- My grandchildren are so fun and funny just being who they are.
- My Favorite Japanese restaurant, oh yeah Japan.
- Coffee and red wine and chocolate.
- Art, stationery supplies, and fabric including yarn.
- A clean orderly house.
- My garden and trees.
- This blogging adventure.
- Being fit and healthy.
Now to pass this on to some of the blogs that make me happy.
Tenets Of The Other Worldly Housewife she hasn’t been posting lately. I wish she would for my own selfish reasons.
Robin at Life On It’s Own Terms for its authenticity.
Steve at Japan Living Arts. He takes some of the most exquisite Japan has to offer and shares it.
Ramble Time Reinvented for her clarity of focus and excellence in setting boundaries.
Bat’s meow for her freedom to be herself.
I Am Java Mama for her authenticity.
Thank you all for lighting up my day.
Have your best day ever!