This was started by The Girl Next Door
Here’s how to do it.
Pick one of these prompts and write about it on your blog! You can:
* Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things.
* Write about something that happened to you this week that really made you smile. Was it your child, husband, or maybe a complete stranger did to you?
* Write about something that YOU did for someone else that really made them happy or laugh.
* Is there something you treasure so much that every single time you look at it, it brings you happiness? Post a pic and tell everyone about it.
* Having a hard week and can’t find one good thing about it? Well then, what is your happy place? What do you think of that makes you happy? A past vacation? A childhood memory? We want to know!
Come back here and link up with Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets. Then go and read at least one other blog and leave them a comment to make their day brighter.
Have fun. Feel good. Smile.
This is something that happened this week that really made me smile. Rita at Atomic Warbride sent me these ephemera tags and this lovely tag holder. They were an unexpected surprise.
I lack precision, in other words, I am sloppy. Thank God for word processors. When I saw how beautifully this was put together, with the care she took and the design judgment she used for placement I was touched. It totally tickles my fancy.
I dreamt about it, one of those dreams where you keep waking up and when you fall back asleep you continue the dream. What I remember about the dream is noticing a detail and going off about that, over and over. It was pleasant like a mystery I was unraveling. I felt like I had the gift in my hand.
I love symbols and if I knew what this symbolized to me I would say, it is an ancient ticket and by having it I am entitled to enter into a mystical place.
Each tag is a ticket to another part of it. In each part I learn something meaningful about my self.
Rita also wrote me a note on this postcard she designed. You can get some and see her other designs at Zazzle.
Thank you Rita. I am a major fan.
© 2010 J.B. Vadeboncoeur