The Girl Next Door Grows Up Blog started this Feel Good Friday thing. Here’s how to do it –
Pick one of these prompts and write about it on your blog! You can:
- Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things.
- Write about something that happened to you this week that really made you smile. Was it your child, husband, or maybe a complete stranger did to you?
- Write about something that YOU did for someone else that really made them happy or laugh.
- Is there something you treasure so much that every single time you look at it, it brings you happiness? Post a pic and tell everyone about it.
- Having a hard week and can’t find one good thing about it? Well then, what is your happy place? What do you think of that makes you happy? A past vacation? A childhood memory? We want to know!
Come back here and link up with Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets. Then go and read at least one other blog and leave them a comment to make their day brighter.
Have fun. Feel good. Smile.
I have an inner sanctuary I go to any time I want.
To get there I inspire.
It is a building shaped like a heart in a wooded mountain area. Like a heart, it has four rooms. The walls are translucent amethyst.
Where the right ventricle would be is my people room. I can call anyone living or dead, real or fictitious in there and visit with them.
Where the left ventricle would be is my rejuvenation room. It is like being in a womb and floating in perfect warmth and relaxation and total protection.
Overhead in the area of the left atrium, I have a closet of clothes. When I wear these clothes I embody different qualities. The qualities are linked to color. For instance, clarity would be a yellow outfit and endurance would be orange.
Across from this is my den. My computer there is linked to universal wisdom and I can google whatever I want to know.
I’m going to my rejuvenation room now because I have a headache.