The Girl Next Door Grows Up started this Feel Good Friday meme. See her blog for the Mclinky.
To join in, follow her steps below:
Pick one of these prompts and write about it on your blog! You can:
- Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things.
- Write about something that happened to you this week that really made you smile. Was it your child, husband, or maybe a complete stranger did to you?
- Write about something that YOU did for someone else that really made them happy or laugh.
- Is there something you treasure so much that every single time you look at it, it brings you happiness? Post a pic and tell everyone about it.
- Having a hard week and can’t find one good thing about it? Well then, what is your happy place? What do you think of that makes you happy? A past vacation? A childhood memory? We want to know!
Go back to The Girl Next Door Blog and link up with Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets. Then go and read at least one other blog and leave them a comment to make their day brighter.
Have fun. Feel good. Smile.
One thing that happened this week that really made me happy was that Kortney over at Crush Mix Blend gave me this blogging award. I am thrilled. Totally.
And she made it herself.
This makes me very happy. What is also good is the other blogger in this category is one I admire a lot The Mind Of Ifer. I’m in good company.
I guess with such an auspicious award I need to say something that makes you think. Hmm. Okay, here it is, how could you take time for yourself today to love and be loved?
Kortney gave out other enviable awards – the badges are here. BTW Kortney created all these awards and badges, picked the winners and wrote copy about the merits of each blog on her blog. Take a look.
Among other things Kortney says in her ‘About Me’ section that she can be found creating something. I like this something. Thank you. Have your best Friday ever all of you. XD