The Girl Next Door Grows Up started this Feel Good Friday meme. See her blog for the Mclinky.
To join in, follow her steps below:
Pick one of these prompts and write about it on your blog! You can:
- Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things.
- Write about something that happened to you this week that really made you smile. Was it your child, husband, or maybe a complete stranger did to you?
- Write about something that YOU did for someone else that really made them happy or laugh.
- Is there something you treasure so much that every single time you look at it, it brings you happiness? Post a pic and tell everyone about it.
- Having a hard week and can’t find one good thing about it? Well then, what is your happy place? What do you think of that makes you happy? A past vacation? A childhood memory? We want to know!
Go back to The Girl Next Door Blog and link up with Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets. Then go and read at least one other blog and leave them a comment to make their day brighter.
Have fun. Feel good. Smile.
This week I decided to confront person A. I was willing to do it and I realized I was judging them, that I thought they should be different.
Then, I had an opportunity to do a telephone conference workshop on Momentum – Letting Love Lead.
By the time I finished the workshop I realized what was really bothering me was that I didn’t want to risk being authentic. I didn’t want to tell people B what I was really thinking and feeling about person A, because it was that I didn’t want to help person A. I didn’t want to get involved in the games they play and I was judging myself as bad or wrong for not wanting to help.
After I realized all this, I felt so much better and free. Hey I get to chose what I do. I’m learning that when I risk being real the relationship is either going deeper or coming apart. Either way it’s a good thing.
Want to happy dance with me?
© 2010 J.B. Vadeboncoeur