The Girl Next Door Grows Up Blog started this Feel Good Friday thing. Here’s how to do it –
Pick one of these prompts and write about it on your blog! You can:
- Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things.
- Write about something that happened to you this week that really made you smile. Was it your child, husband, or maybe a complete stranger did to you?
- Write about something that YOU did for someone else that really made them happy or laugh.
- Is there something you treasure so much that every single time you look at it, it brings you happiness? Post a pic and tell everyone about it.
- Having a hard week and can’t find one good thing about it? Well then, what is your happy place? What do you think of that makes you happy? A past vacation? A childhood memory? We want to know!
Go back to Girl Next Door’s Blog and link up with Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets. Then go and read at least one other blog and leave them a comment to make their day brighter.
Have fun. Feel good. Smile.
I found her blog because we are both doing Script Frenzy. I am so excited to win and Guess what. The contest is open until April 30 and Liz will be giving away more copies of her book. You might win too.
I am also having a great time writing my script which is turning out to be a comic book. I’m on page 37 out of 100 pages I need to finish by April 30.