Five things that really made me happy this week were:
1. When twice I lost script pages I had written, (on the computer, 60 pages total.) and I felt like I was at 99.9% of what I could handle, (doesn’t sound very good does it?) before I broke apart into blood and guts on the floor; my husband did his best computer wizardry to try to retrieve them. He couldn’t but I am grateful for his willingness and patience.
2. Then he wisely kept quiet and left me alone to bang my head on the wall . Perhaps all this had to happen so I would appreciate how kind he is.
3. I have a new friend. In the past I have not made friends easily or quickly. With this woman, I knew as soon as I saw her.
4. My weight is going down and I have been able to gently jog again. I did 19 minutes yesterday. XD
5. My daughter told me she and her family are coming for Christmas. I am stoked.
Here’s a second Friday post because I wanted to join the meme of Jennifer at My Crazy LIfe
My flashback is to my first date with a guy I liked so much. He was so cute and sweet. We were waiting for a bus and a bird pooped on my head.
Flash forward to a few weeks after I met my current husband. Some enormous bird pooped a huge quantity of foul smelling poop on my head and down my arm. My husband helped me clean it up and I thought wow, a guy who will help me clean up this mess is something else. I was right. If it was reversed, I might have started backing away.
You cannot convince me that getting pooped on is anything but excellent luck.
Have your best week ever.
© 2010 J.B. Vadeboncoeur