Diary Of A Fickle White Woman nominated me for this award. It means I get to write ten honest factoids about myself.
I previously won this award In February. So here are a few additional things about me.
!. My father is 94 years old and still sharp as a tack mentally. I hope I get there and beyond.
2. I just successfully completed Script Frenzy for the first time. That means I wrote 100 pages of Script during the month of April. The type of scripting I ended up doing is writing graphic novels. I adapted two of my novels into a 24 page comic book and an 80 page graphic novel. I think this is working well for me as a media. I think visually and totally enjoyed doing it.
3. I am now able to gently jog for 30 minutes straight. I do an hour of water aerobics while treading water three times a week. And now thanks to my new neighbor I am walking two miles round trip to water aerobics. I need a nap.
4. My garden is coming along. I have beets, chard, tomatoes, peppers, garlic and edible chrysanthemums growing.
5. I am looking forward to seeing what I can do by way of illustrating my comics after I finish adapting the next two of my novels.
6. I love simplifying my life. I am looking forward to getting rid of things. Today I mailed four Japanese tea cups to my daughter.
7. I didn’t crochet till this year. I love to make Lei. *
I am on my fourth restart to make a crochet Navajo blanket. I think I got it this time.
My nominations for this award are the last five people that left comments.
Thank you Marianne. Have your best day ever all of you.