The Rules for the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! (in no particular order…)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
Seven things about me are:
OMG, I wrote this and when I went to preview it, It was so boring. Here goes take #2.
1. I have an hourglass figure. The waist has become thickened – hence my participation in From Muffin Top To Skinny Jeans.
2. Every time someone pays it forward, we all benefit.
3. Grandchildren are magical beings and everyone is a grandchild.
4. Flowers, trees and humans look beautiful in all stages of development.
5. Loving everything that happens to us makes it easier to bear – even if we are only pretending.
6. I am challenged with processing anger – partly because I think I am not supposed to get angry. With my husband I handle it very well, let it out and be done with it. Of course he has given me lots of practice. 😄
7. I love the spatial beauty of a tree – how it stands there and claims it’s space and it’s unique growth pattern.
I received another award this week from
Now, for the rules! :)Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Yes Jackie, you get the Versatile Blogger award. 😄
Yes, Panda box you get the One Lovely Blog Award. 😄
© 2010 J.B. Vadeboncoeur